Mike Baker, C.A.I. President/Owner, has been a licensed auctioneer since 1982 and is currently licensed and approved to sell auction sales in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, and North Carolina.
As an Ohio Real Estate Broker, he specializes in real estate and land auctions. Other specialty areas include equipment auctions such as lawn and garden or farm machinery and Standard bred and Thoroughbred race horse auctions.
He holds the Certified Auctioneer Institute designation (C.A.I. from Indiana University), currently the Chairman Of The Ohio Auction Commission, Past President of the Ohio Auctioneers Association, two time past president of the Darke County Association of Realtors, and has won numerous bid calling awards.
Contact one of our qualified Sales Agents for all of your Real Estate Needs!
Amy Shilt, Real Estate Sales Agent @ 937-423-4420
Chris Hayes, Real Estate Sales Agent @ 937-417-0473
Our helpful Auction staff can assist you onsite to optimize your auction experience!
- Kim Marker, Auctions Manager
- Ron Scammahorn, Auction Assistant
- Kay Scammahorn, Auction Assistant/Clerk
- Katie Crandall, Auction Assistant/Clerk
- Mick Maher, Auction Assistant
- Ronda Scammahorn, Auction Assistant/Clerk
- Kelly Kelch, Auction Clerk/Internet Sales Clerk